Chris Gutierrez founded his M&A advisory practice and has been actively selling companies in Central Florida since 2005. He is centrally based in Lakeland, primarily covering the Tampa Bay through Orlando corridor (the I-4 Corridor).
He has facilitated over 100 transactions, large and small across numerous industries. Please refer to the Deals Done page to view some of his work.
Chris Gutierrez is different from the average Business Intermediary in many ways, mainly from his perspective as both a business Buyer and a Seller. He has purchased, raised capital for, and sold a number of his own businesses including:
- Managed Services Provider
- Internet Security Software
- Web Hosting and Domain Registration
- General Contractor License Training / Education
- Restaurant Marketing & Delivery Services
- Steel Fabrication / Manufacturing for Industrial Applications
Chris has lived the buying, managing and selling of a business process and has walked in the business owner's shoes. He can see and relate to things from the owner's and the buyer's perspective. His promise to his clients is that he will give you his honest advice, whether it is best to sell, hold, delay, or close up shop. It is this honesty and integrity that keeps his clients returning over and over. Please click here to view some of his client testimonials.
As an M&A Advisor, Chris has earned the following Professional Designations and Credentials to remain on top of his profession:
- CM&AP (Certified Merger & Acquisition Professional)- Kennesaw State University
- CBI (Certified Business Intermediary) - International Business Broker Association
- Certified Business Appraiser - International Society of Business Appraisers
- Masters in Finance - Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Science - Finance - University of Florida
Through his affiliation with one of the oldest and largest business broker franchises as well as the Business Brokers of Florida association, Chris has earned recognition every year as one of the top producers in the State and Nationally. See "Awards."
Please contact Chris via phone, email or the website form for a confidential consultation about selling or buying a business. He specializes in deals sized between 500,000 and 10,000,000, generally businesses that are larger than main street but smaller than those handled by investment banks. Our buyers are typically higher net worth individuals, private equity firms, or industry strategic buyers doing company roll-ups. Our team includes licensed Real Estate brokers that can handle the sale of commercial property as well. If your company doesn't fit this criteria, Chris may be able to still offer advice or provide an introduction to his colleagues that may better suit your business size or industry. He has a great network of other brokers, lenders, CPA's, and attorneys that are available to assist all types of clients.